[csswg-drafts] [css-transforms-2] Serialization of the computed value of `translate` property.

From: CJ Ku via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 14:13:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
CJKu has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-transforms-2] Serialization of the computed value of `translate` property. ==
I can not find a definition of serialization of individual transform's computed value in the spec[1]

When serializing a 'translate' property with percentage value, such as 'translate: 50%', should we resolve it to px or keep it unresolved?

PS: Currently, both edge and chromium resolve percentage to px.

[1] https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transforms-2/#individual-transforms

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2124 using your GitHub account