Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] body overflow propagation is less defined than it was in CSS 2.1

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 02:49:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So the tests you submitted check part of the problem, but not the whole thing. As far as I can tell, the missing tests do not exist in the old CSS21 test suite either. Do you want to write them and I review, or does the other way around sound more attractive?

Either way, I've filled https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/8694 to keep track of the missing tests. Let's refocus this bug on fixing css-overflow.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1905#issuecomment-351898691 using your GitHub account