Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-device-adapt] Should Device Adaptation include a normative definition of <meta> viewport?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:55:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@foolip hard to say before we decide the fate of that module. If it should survive, in this form or another one, this is the right place. if not, the I guess CSSOM View isn't too bad. Of we could gut this module of everything other than the meta viewport (which would make me sad, but you don't always get what you want).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/331#issuecomment-351703146 using your GitHub account