Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-device-adapt] Should Device Adaptation include a normative definition of <meta> viewport?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 04:46:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
There are some high level concepts in `@viewport` that are think are worth it:
* This is about styling, interelated with layout, and should be in CSS
* It can express "this layout breaks down if the viewport is smaller than / larger than"

Other than that, I like the current design, but wouldn't mind a complete overhaul of the design, if that helped address the concerns.

Either way, I think the CSSWG should indeed take step back, and think about the future of this module, because currently it does not seem to be on a good path.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/331#issuecomment-351607794 using your GitHub account