[csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap] Clarifying that CSS Snap Points doesn't dictate any particular input method

From: Benoit Girard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 17:42:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
bgirard has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-scroll-snap] Clarifying that CSS Snap Points doesn't dictate any particular input method ==
I’d like to propose a clarification to the CSS Snap Point specification in Section 3:
https://www.w3.org/TR/css-scroll-snap-1/#overview

If we could add the following sentence in the Overview:
“Any input method for scrolling is outside the scope of this specification.”

I believe this modification is minor and reflects the current intent of the specification. This clarification would help Facebook join the CSSWG. Posting this as a revised CR spec would help Facebook join the CSSWG sooner.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1305 using your GitHub account