Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap] Clarifying that CSS Snap Points doesn't dictate any particular input method

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 19:23:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The problem is... your sentence doesn't quite make sense. I could interpret it as saying that "This specification does not define the input methods used for scrolling", which is an obvious statement that's perhaps unnecessary, but could be added. I could also interpret it as saying that "This specification does not apply to scrolling methods that require user input", which defeats the whole point of the spec.

So, I think you need to clarify what you're asking for here. :)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1305#issuecomment-298085510 using your GitHub account