Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] overflow: Consider support for overlay scrollbars

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 00:42:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Whether we call the the property -gutter or -gap, the three value
version (auto | stable | always) seems good to me.

Adding `none` if we end up accepting #419 seems a little bit weirder.
It suggests we don't have a gap/gutter,
when what we don't have is a scrollbar. That said, while I find it a
bit odd, I wouldn't object.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/92#issuecomment-249737436