Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Automatic minimum size clamping by grid area should transfer through aspect ratio

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 00:47:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Actually, I was mostly thinking about a transferred size that comes
from stretching an item with a preserved ratio when I wrote the above.
  I'm less sure it's a good idea when the transferred size comes from
an actual specified size in the other axis.  We might want to treat
those differently...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at