Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow-3] Clarify padding-bottom in overflow content

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 00:33:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@litherum I thought it might be something like that; I'm glad to hear
it's that simple, and I'll edit the issue accordingly.  I echo
@frivoal's question about whether the "don't include if if there's
only block children" was done for compat (y'all were seeing pages
suddenly sprout lots more scrollbars than intended), or if it was just
 happenstance (y'all added a hack to make inline content look better,
and just didn't apply it generally).

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/129#issuecomment-222031805
using your GitHub account