Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scoping] scoped attribute on style element removed from HTML

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 00:30:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It's likely to be dead; I suspect that we should remove it from the
Scoping draft. It looks like, at least for now, browsers are settling
on shadow DOM as the sole scoping mechanism.  (While being somewhat
more complex to use, it *is* much more powerful and feature-ful;
`<style scoped>` is basically equivalent to just putting an ID on the
container and using that in every rule.)

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/137#issuecomment-222031438
using your GitHub account