Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries][css-conditional] else

From: Marat Tanalin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 13:23:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> is there more web developers use SASS's `@if` than those who do not
use SASS's `@if` (or do not use SASS at all) but familiar with the
general if-else structure?

Even more, it’s probably a matter of how many users not just use
SASS/SCSS, but also strongly depend on third-party libraries of SASS
mixins that are using `if`, and cannot stick with the current SASS
implementation until having time/desire to update their outdated SASS
style code with a newer one.

Fwiw, as a web developer, I use the `@if` feature of SCSS (via
[scssphp](https://github.com/leafo/scssphp/)) **very** rarely, as well
 as I don’t use libraries of SASS mixins (except for those written by
me and thus available to be updated by myself at any moment).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Marat-Tanalin
Please view or discuss this issue at