Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] What happens with grid line names when dropping tracks

From: Sergio via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 11:57:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So my intention was completely the opposite. I think that we should
drop also the line names as we do for tracks. And I also mean that we
shouldn't use them for positioning either. If you try to position
items using the grid line names defined inside the repeat(auto-fit)
then you have to deal with the risk that some tracks could get
dropped. What's the point of keeping them around?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by svillar
Please view or discuss this issue at