Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Should text-decoration-skip apply to overline and line-through?

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 04:02:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Crissov Yes, well, diacritics matter, and are common in languages
other than English. :) Also other scripts are more likely to have
ascenders above the overline height, and would naturally want them to
skip or not skip the same as descenders.

Fwiw I'm also OK with ink-skipping to not apply to line-through; I
can't think of cases where it'd be appropriate for it to skip. Adding
i18n in case they have input on that point.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/711#issuecomment-266936856