Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-3] caret-color animations, 'auto' and 'currentColor'

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 13:08:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In Chromium we're not planning to implement anything special for
`auto` at this point either.

If the CSS WG is fine with those changes I'll update the tests and the
 Blink implementation.

Regarding the animations, considering that the suggested changes to
make `auto` similar to `currentColor` are accepted. Would it be
possible to interpolate from `auto` to a given color or not?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mrego
Please view or discuss this issue at