Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] Media Feature: "reduce motion" user setting

From: James Craig via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 02:03:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@inoas wrote:

> If you want preference and capability detection be side by side
(where it makes sense) in future, it would be helpful for users, if
they were worded similarly. E.g. motion-preference + motion would make
 sense.

Yes, that, and your last point about non-ordinal prefs is what brought
 me around to the "-preference" suffix. For clarity and consistency, I
 also prefer the expanded "-preference" over the shorter "-pref"…

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cookiecrook
Please view or discuss this issue at