Re: [csswg-drafts] No way to set the underline width/thickness

From: Xue Fuqiao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 01:24:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
A little bit off-topic, but in
[CSS2ยง1.2](https://www.w3.org/TR/CSS22/about.html#reading):

> This specification has been written with two types of readers in
mind: CSS authors and CSS implementors.

As for this issue, I think the details of the spec text (e.g. whether
a note is needed) can be discussed *after* discussing the proposed
syntax.

PS: I might be missing something, but as I understand it, `em` (or
`<length-percentage>`[1]) is not a font-specific unit.

[1] https://drafts.csswg.org/css-values-4/#typedef-length-percentage

--
GitHub Notification of comment by xfq
Please view or discuss this issue at