Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transitions] Transition to height (or width) "auto"

From: k2snowman69 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 06:42:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Awesome I'll start looking into it using Firefox since I think theirs
would be the easiest source code to get a hold of. That said, it may
take me a while due to lack of cpu resources (my computer is a 2 core
2.4ghz processor... it's going to take a while to build).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by k2snowman69
Please view or discuss this issue at