Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-font-4][varfont] hyphens or spaces

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 02:26:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Not convinced that this is universal (e.g. Japan would typically
rather go for ~ than for - to denote a range), but I'd agree it is
understood commonly enough, so why not.

Do we have other things in CSS where we denote a range? I know of
unicode ranges, which are their own syntactic mess, but that's due to
the combination of - for range and hex numbers, not to - alone.
Anything else?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/783#issuecomment-265042625