Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain] Unclear what contain:size does for replaced elements

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 07:56:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sounds good to me. Just be careful in the phrasing to scope this “act
like it has no intrinsic dimensions” thing to size calculations only.
We don't want to imply that intrinsic dimensions should stop mattering
 for other things, such as object-fit for example.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/382#issuecomment-237781403