Wikifact, PolitiTweet & GPRAMA

The about statements for Wikifact and PolitiTweet are now available in
StratML format at https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#WKFCT &
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#PLTT

To the degree the desire is to hold public officials accountable, what
they do is more important than what they say.  Moreover, outcomes are
more important than outputs.  Reporting them in open, standard,
machine-readable format, as per section 10
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/open-machine-readable-government-owen-ambur>
of the GPRA Modernization Act (GPRAMA), is key to moving beyond rhetoric
to achieving results that matter.

Owen

https://www.linkedin.com/in/owenambur/