From: *Scott Yates* <scott@journallist.net>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Meeting of the CredWeb group
To: Credible Web CG <public-credibility@w3.org>

Dear members of the CredWeb group.

Well, I didn't do my homework. And I have a hunch you didn't either. No
judgement.

I thought about cancelling the meeting tomorrow, 24 hours from now, but
I kind of miss all of you. Would it be OK to just do a mid-summer check
in? Say hello?

And for an agenda we can talk again about if this whole Rubric thing is
a good idea or not. The fact that none of us (especially me) can seem to
do the homework is probably a sign.

The agenda is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mjpbg70vcYl2jsIhMgEdMscI3HfItg6bCiTkdNR-4VQ/edit?usp=sharing>.

The calendar item is here
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MTRyNXA0OHAxOGR0dnYzcWV2ZnFmZ2Zjb2Mgc2NvdHRAam91cm5hbGxpc3QubmV0&tmsrc=scott%40journallist.net>.

Hope to see you there. Casual attire encouraged. ;-)

Yours,

-Scott