From: Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 4:19 PM
To: Sara-Jayne Terp <sarajterp@gmail.com>
Cc: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>; Sandro Hawke <sandro@hawke.org>; Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>; Bob Wyman <bob@wyman.us>; Credible Web CG <public-credibility@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Updates for the Grop [via Credibility Community Group]

⛔
This is an external email.
somehow i think this really is the critical question for the future of the Internet.
1. Biden says "they are killing us' and the opinion writers seem to be backing him up on that.
2. T-rump says "attack the voting process' and the largest experiment in democracy is threatened to its core.
Doesn't everybody agree that it is past time to create a credible internet?

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom