Re: Updates for the Grop [via Credibility Community Group]

I'm so glad we heard from Sandro, who did so much great work.

And I would like to be a part of the conversation about how this group
could move forward. I agree with Sandro that it might be hard for a
consensus standards group to offer leadership. But we can create something
that is informed by the two documents we did create.

I saw the responses from Sara-Jayne, Leonard and Bob, and to me outside of
the points made in those notes, the nature of those notes makes it clear
why we need good leadership and a clear goal if this group is going to make
tangible progress.

Also... I took a quick glance at the membership, as it's been a while. I
noticed that a number of the people on this list are in new jobs now, and
so some maintenance is in order there.

So, Madilyn, I would like to learn anything that you'd be willing to share
about yourself, and perhaps more importantly what your plans are for
setting a goal for the group and then making sure that the right people are
in the group to achieve that goal.

Thanks!

-Scott Yates
Founder
JournalList.net, caretaker of the trust.txt framework
202-742-6842
Short Video Explanation of trust.txt <https://youtu.be/lunOBapQxpU>