Re: Updates for the Grop [via Credibility Community Group]

Apologies for coming late to this discussion.  My E-mail service deemed
it spam, i.e., not credible.  I discovered it by chance today.

I'm generally in agreement with Leonard along these lines.  What I'd add
is that I believe the focus is misplaced on individual "sources," i.e.,
persons, groups, or organizations.

 From my perspective, it is delusional (as well as tribal & vain) to
look beyond the records themselves, whose quality should be judged in
accordance with reliable metadata associated with each of them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document

In any event, if this group does come to agreement on anything that we
may wish to try to accomplish together, I will be happy to render our
plan in open, standard, machine-readable StratML format for inclusion in
the set at https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#W3C

Owen
https://www.linkedin.com/in/owenambur/