CredWeb 2020 Plan

Sandro's draft performance plan for the CredWeb CG for this year is now
available in StratML format at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CWCG2020 (It contains mailto links
that address messages to the CredWeb CG's listserv.)

As the details are fleshed out, I look forward to documenting the
stakeholder roles and performance indicators ... or anyone else could
begin to do so by clicking this link
<http://stratml.us/forms/walt5.pl?url=http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/CWCG2020.xml>,
which opens the plan in an XForm.  (Note: The form does not write to a
server.  Edits must be saved locally.)

As I said at the end of the meeting on Tuesday, it seems to me that
whether content conforms with a schema specified by an international
voluntary consensus standard is a significant credibility signal that
could be determined automatically.

Beyond that quick and easy signal, the elements of the schemas
themselves would enable more sophisticated analysis of the content,
e.g., whether the author is ID'ed, references are cited, verifiable data
is provided, etc.

To me, this seems to be a matter of information management maturity, as
per the CMM.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capability_Maturity_Model#Levels Please
forgive me if I cannot help thinking about a certain young fellow in
green <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Pan>.

Owen