Re: WebRenderingTemplate2022 Render Method

Greetings,

@Benjamin Young <byoung@digitalbazaar.com> @dzagidulin@gmail.com
<dzagidulin@gmail.com>
The UNTP specification also makes use of this to provide visual
representations of VC data. They have a sample of a Digital Product Passport
<https://uncefact.github.io/spec-untp/docs/specification/DigitalProductPassport#sample-file>
with a 'render' attribute referencing *WebRenderingTemplate2022*. It's
currently defined in this context
<https://vckit-contexts.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/dev-render-method-context.json>.
Any more information on this would be appreciated as we have a use case for
this.

Regards