Re: WebRenderingTemplate2022 Render Method

Thanks everyone for your feedback and help.

To start, I've opened an issue in the vc-render-method repo
<https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vc-render-method/issues/7>.

@dzagidulin@gmail.com, I'd love to discuss our approaches in the ticket and
work towards adding this method to the vc render method spec.

In the ticket mentioned, I've shared details on our implementation of
WebRenderingTemplate2022, including an example/library.

Many thanks,
Ashley

--

---