Re: VC formats

Selective disclosure is a property of the securing format, not the data
model.

Sd-jwt and ecdsa-sd both support selective disclosure, but with very
different performance and security trade offs.

It's not correct to say that CBOR, YAML, JSON, XML or JSON-LD support
selective disclosure.

It is correct to say SD-JWT, SD-CWT, mDoc, goridan envelopes or ecdsa-sd
support selective disclosure.

It seems jades as a requirement precludes the use of CBOR or Data Integrity
Proofs, or even JWT, given JWTs are always compact (no JSON Serialization).

OS