Re: [Agenda] W3C CCG 2024-06-18 - California mDL Community Hackathons

Hello,

I'm sharing a second update from Lucy Yang's presentation about California
mDL Community Hackathons.

The CA mDL Community Hackathons official webpage
> <https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/ca-dmv-wallet/mdl-for-technology-developers/hackathons-2024/> was
> just launched. The Public Event on October 1 in Mountain View is accepting
> applications until August 9.

Please see the rest of the update below.

Sincerely,

*Harrison Tang*
CEO
 LinkedIn  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/spokeo/> •   Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/spokeo/> •   Youtube <https://bit.ly/2oh8YPv>

___

Hi everyone,

The CA mDL Community Hackathons official webpage
<https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/ca-dmv-wallet/mdl-for-technology-developers/hackathons-2024/>
was
just launched. The Public Event on October 1 in Mountain View is accepting
applications until August 9.

The CA DMV is hosting a virtual briefing
<https://cadmv.webex.com/weblink/register/r94719cffc6125564c29e6ead2fd6f0a5>
this
Friday at noon PT / 3 pm ET to provide an overview of its pilot program on
digital credentials and share details of the hackathons.

If you are interested in the hackathons, I encourage you to register for
the event whether you can attend or not. You can share your questions in
the registration form. We will address as many of them as possible during
the Q&A session of the Briefing and share the recording afterwards.

Looking forward to seeing some of you on Friday!

Thanks,
Lucy