Re: VC Test Suite updates!

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who responded to the Doodle poll for scheduling the
test suite office hours.

We've scheduled the first W3C VC Test Suite Office Hours for 10am ET
starting January 10th (next Wednesday). The call-in details are below:

W3C VC Test Suite Office Hours
Wednesday, January 10 · 10:00 – 11:00am
Time zone: America/New_York
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/igb-kwyt-jgy
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 657-217-3534‬ PIN: ‪481 343 334‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/igb-kwyt-jgy?pin=6777069516634

If you've been on the fence for getting your implementation added to the
test suites, now would be an excellent time to start!

Please join us next week, and we'll help get you set up to start testing
with these test suites.

Talk soon!
Benjamin