Re: [Agenda] W3C CCG 2024-08-13 -Q3 2024 Review and Work Item Updates

Hi All,

Here is the presentation deck on the current state of W3C CCG and CCG work
items:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1usTxVbq1LmtvVIP1ixK0FB9R4S1Fhq4kgpA0W25W4HQ/edit?usp=sharing
.

Big shoutout to Will for leading the effort and putting this together.
Also big thanks to Manu, Andrea, Benjamin, Wes, Patrick, and Kim for
providing the updates today.

We will publish the meeting minutes and recordings (email titled "[MINUTES]
W3C CCG Credentials CG Call") later today or tomorrow.

Sincerely,

*Harrison Tang*
CEO
 LinkedIn  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/spokeo/> •   Instagram