Re: How much is it reasonable to generalize from the TruAge implementation?

Manu,

Your list of different capabilities is about as user-hostile as I can
imagine. It makes today's shrink-wrap licenses and multi
page privacy policies look like scripture. We know users will trade privacy
for convenience. When faced with such esoterica, I'm likely to look for a
solution from EFF or maybe Apple to protect my interests.

Please consider working with civil society groups and avoiding euphemisms.

Adrian