Re: Linking what we do to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)

This is exactly the topic of Friday's session at the UN/CEFACT 40th Forum:

https://unece.org/trade/cefact/40thuncefactforum_TheFutureofDigitalStandardsforSSC

I hope to see a lot of you in Geneva or online on Friday!

Nis Jespersen