From: Joel Thorstensson <joel@3box.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 5:04 AM
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Maximizing interoperability between DID methods

Hi CCG,

I've been thinking a bunch about DID interoperability recently. Took the time to captured my thoughts in an article. My primary aim here is to describe a subset of the DID specification that enables interoperability across DID methods primarily in the context of fully decentralized and trustless applications, e.g. "local-first" or "self-certifying".

I hope this can lead to a productive conversation around how we as a community can coordinate to make the applications we are building more composable!

Article:
https://stigmergic.org/posts/generative-did-maximalism/

Regards,

Joel Thorstensson