Re: Introducing the Bitcoin Ordinals DID Method

 Cool work, Brian!

I’m curious if you’ve run any numbers for how well the method scales? I see
there’s a section on cost/transaction fees which mentions batching.
Do you know the cost If, say 1000 or 10k DIDs were in it?

 I am trying to evaluate DID methods on a global scale. This means each
human on earth could have multiple. So, if everyone on earth used the
method (let’s say 10B DID:BTCOs), would it consume all Bitcoin block space
and become untenable?

If not, seems like it’s more of an experiment, which still has value — and
is neat!

Gabe