Re: 🚨RESCHEDULING NOTIFICATION🚨 [AGENDA: VC-EDU] Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call - Monday May 1st (LinkedIn and Verifiable Credentials)

Hello friends - we won’t be hosting a VC-EDU call today.

Join us next week for a presentation by Christopher Allen about selective disclosure.

Best,

K.