Re: Youtube channel for CCG archives?

Might there be any concerns about . . . not exactly privacy, but
"feeding the beast"?  I.e., making it even easier for big companies to
slurp ever more information about us all -- including our video faces
and voices?

I don't have a stake in this particular decision, but I wonder, because
I personally am very unhappy with the lack of governance around the use
of personal data, especially in the USA.  Companies routinely misuse
personal data that I provided to them ONLY for the purpose of a specific
transaction or activity, by selling that data and/or publishing it to
the entire world -- including to malicious actors.

Thanks,
David Booth