Re: Selective Disclosure for W3C Data Integrity

There’s a bit on the salted hash approach on this page https://www.openattestation.com/docs/docs-section/how-does-it-work/document-integrity <https://www.openattestation.com/docs/docs-section/how-does-it-work/document-integrity>.  Written more from a developer user perspective than from a standards specification perspective - although I believe the Singapore team are writing it up as a specification.  Kay?  Is there a link for a draft specification on this?