Re: Selective Disclosure for W3C Data Integrity

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/Merkle-Disclosure-2021/tree/main/packages/linked-data-proof
(ancient
demo)

https://github.com/transmute-industries/merkle-proof

I would not recommend using these though, the latest related work is
happening in the COSE / SCITT WGs at IETF.

OS

--

ORIE STEELE
Chief Technology Officer