Re: Selective Disclosure for W3C Data Integrity

I'll highlight this in an upcoming email about an exciting new convergence w/ the AnonCreds v2.0 folks and Data Integrity -- where Data Integrity was leveraged to allow us to put to rest a many-year-long conflict between the two approaches.

That’s very interesting.  And fairly immediately relevant.  We are just about to kick off this project https://uncefact.unece.org/display/uncefactpublic/Critical+Minerals+Traceability+and+Sustainability.  It has participation by folks from anoncreds, this community, and the Singapore OA group.  We will very likely face pilot scenarios where a single supply chain includes all three types and so we’ll be forced to play nicely together. It’s a business project t with some tech participation.

If anyone from this  community wants to participate - the kick off call registration links are in this post https://www.linkedin.com/posts/uncefact_uncefact-criticalminerals-traceability-activity-7070323778567692288-d-e7?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

There are 4 kick off calls.  All the same.  Just pick the one that suits your Timezone and availability

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854