Re: VC Status List 2021 transition to VCWG

Proposal held 01/03/23: The CCG approves final report status for
"StatusList2021" and supports adoption of the work as an input document for
the VC WG
Proposal was approved - The chairs will post the final report once the PR
(18) marking the report final is merged

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/