Re: VC Status List 2021 transition to VCWG

From: Mike Prorock <mprorock@mesur.io>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 10:57:19 -0700
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Proposal held 01/03/23: The CCG approves final report status for
"StatusList2021" and supports adoption of the work as an input document for
the VC WG
Proposal was approved - The chairs will post the final report once the PR
(18) marking the report final is merged

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/