Re: Seeking some info

Moses,

Regarding 1)

I agree with Anil that mostly this data cannot be observed.

One exception is the subset of DID methods which publish all DIDs in a
globally observable place (such as a blockchain). This includes
did:indy, did:ebsi, did:ion, did:cheqd, did:jolo, etc.

We have done some work to collect and compare data about these DID
methods here: https://stats.godiddy.com/

Let me know if you think this could be useful for your book...

all the best,
Markus