Re: Layering/Composability of Verifiable Credentials (was: Re: Market Adoption of VCs by Fortune 500s (was: Re: DHS Verifier Confidence/Assurance Level Expectation/Treatment of non-publicly defined Vocabulary/Terminology -- by using @vocab))

Maybe I'm missing something but doesn't V1 of the spec allow for JWT -
(with a blank @context field) the super easy simple way to sign a whole
blob of data with no semantics other then the words in the name-value
pairs.
Isn't that "simple" ?
If this is not "obvious" to developers who want to do things "the easy way"
then maybe more documentation / pointers to this path could be created by
those in the community who care about it a lot.
- Kaliya