Re: The value of data?

I think the deadline for abstract submission passed, but DM me if you are
interested in seeing if we can sneak in an abstract together. Some areas of
interest include:

   - differential privacy techniques
   - creating frameworks for evaluation of apps that get you "paid for
   giving away information you're already giving away"
   - forensic techniques / detective work in the form of disassembly,
   snooping on network calls