Re: RWOT Holder Binding paper got published

I believe these questions are great questions! But as we have discussed in
the paper, it is a bit up to the subspecs to detail these things. The
overarching thought is to open up for flexibility and expansion. And that
it can be a spec detailing these questions clearly and how the data
attributes are defined.