Re: Ipid rotation (was Re: Introducing the DID DHT Method)

Also just want to add that https://did-dht.com/ does indeed look great and
I'm really happy to see the launch. I was also pleasantly surprised to
attend the sesh with daniel and gabe at IIW a couple months ago and ask
some more specific questions and I think I gave some pointers. On the whole
I think it's a really good idea to have a did method for bt mainline to
tysm to the whole team involved.