Re: Ipid rotation (was Re: Introducing the DID DHT Method)

> I see the spec mentions Ipns but there’s no section on rotation. Perhaps
that was the intent?

I have worked with and talked to some of the did:ipid authors over the last
18months, but was never involved at the time, and the project
<https://github.com/ipfs-shipyard/js-did-ipid> is in the
https://ipfs-shipyard.org/, so I don't have the answer to this
unfortunately. johnnycrunch told me earlier this year he still thinks it's
a good idea and is willing to work with others on it, but I also hear that
Decentral Gabe's conversation did not go anywhere, though that doesn't
quite mean that other folks wouldn't get somewhere under different
constraints.

I think the zcap/object-capability model might be helpful for things like
authorizing rotations. It would be nice if `ipns:` got the ability to use
that.
https://github.com/web3-storage/ucanto-name-system