Re: US DHS / TSA: W3C Verifiable Credentials and US digital identity documents

I submitted quite a long comment to an earlier request for comment for rule
making
As part of my work with the Verifiable Credentials Policy Committee of
California.

You can see it here on the government website.

https://downloads.regulations.gov/DHS-2020-0028-0055/attachment_1.pdf