Re: US DHS / TSA: W3C Verifiable Credentials and US digital identity documents

Encouraging signal... thanks, Manu.
I can appreciate the sentiment: *don't read into it but good luck
not reading into it *:)

For those feeling democratically compelled, I recommend submitting a public
comment before Oct 16 (mine was just the 7th).