From: Padmasheela Kiiskilä (TAU) <padmasheela.kiiskila@tuni.fi>
Date: Monday, April 17, 2023 at 3:29 PM
To: Simone Ravaioli <simone.ravaioli@parchment.com>, public-vc-edu@w3.org <public-vc-edu@w3.org>, W3C Credentials CG (Public List) <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: EBSI information and more
Hello everyone,

It was nice meeting some of you virtually today. As promised, here are some of the documents. I am attaching the presentation we had today along with my paper that is submitted to SCIS conference 2023 which specifically is on our EBSI pilot and lessons learned from it. Along with that I am attaching another paper on our early research on what features are needed for higher education institutions to issue digital credentials and another paper on student perspective that is accepted and is in the process of getting published in SNCS journal. Finally Henri's most recent paper on how microcredentials influence institutions and empower learners.

I am also attaching the .json of the example credential we issued during EBSI pilot, which uses EDC datamodel which in turn is based on W3C VC model. It is not perfect and we are currently working on finetuning it as EDC is also now moving towards .json format and the online platform is much improved to create the digital credentials..

Please let me know if there are any questions I can answer or information I can provide.

regards,
Sheela